We currently have the following vacancies:
St Stephens are looking for a Treasurer, if you are interested please contact: email@example.com
NMPCC Treasurer Job Description
- Maintain the records of all receipts and payments (in Xero).
- Maintain the bank accounts and on-line banking facility.
- Make payments
- Ensure all receipts are banked correctly
- Calculate the monthly wages for the organist and report to HMRC
- Prepare reports of receipts, payments and fund balances for the PCC.
- Prepare the annual financial statements for the PCC
- Arrange for the independent examination of the annual financial statements.
- Attend meetings for any other committees if required – currently the Children & youth Management Committee held 3 x p.a.
- Arrange annual insurance and utility contracts.
St Stephen’s Church is looking for members to joint the Parochial Church Council. We are allowed 12 members and we currently have 6. If you want to get involved with the management of St Stephen’s Church and the joint benefice, please put your name forward. You can contact Lynn Mears or Robert Leeder at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information of what the role entails and how to get elected.
We at St Stephen’s Church will be able to start the Sidespersons rota again soon. If your name is on the current list, we’ll assume you are happy to continue in this role, unless you inform the Churchwardens otherwise.
If you want to become part of this role in the church, please contact Lynn Mears at email@example.com for more information.